La Union Tour 2D1N
NEW NORMAL PACKAGE
Places to Visit:
Halo Halo de iloko
Poro Point Lighthouse
San Juan Beach (for Surfing)
Kamay na Bato
- Land Transfer (Manila-La Union-Manila)
- Professional and courteous drivers and are familiar with the road and terrain of the route to La Union.
- Our Bus/Van are well maintained and are checked regularly
- Your Safety is our main concern
- Gas, Toll Fee and Driver’s Meals
- 2day/1night room accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast
- We do not mix different groups in one room
- Private Rooms will be provided to each group for joiners (Minimum of 4pax)
- Accomodation at Floatsam Jesam/Fat Wave/Circle Island/Hacienda Peter/CT Apartelle or similar (Subject for room availability)
- La Union Tour
- Tour Coordinator
- Environmental Fees
- Entrance Fees
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES | HASSLE FREE
Travel Requirements: As of Feb 24, 2022
1. NAPANAM QR Code in lieu of TARA NA Visita QTP for Tourism Purposes
2. Government issued ID
3. Pre-booked accommodation from DOT accredited establishment
4. Vaccination Card
5. Removal of Negative Antigen Test Results for FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS coming from areas classified under Alert Level Systems 1 and 2 only who are traveling for other purposes and for tourism; and
6. Non- Requirement of negative RT-PCR/ Antigen test results for children ages 11 years old and below, provided that accompanying adults comply with the requirements set forth in Executive Order No. 02 Series of 2022.
Source: Provincial Government of La Union
Terms and Conditions:
- Book and buy policy.
- We require Php 500.00 deposit before the event.
- Balance will be payable on the departure date.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Itineraries may depend on the weather and the situation of the tour.
- Exclusive tour group may select their preferred date.
- All tours are weather-dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be rescheduled, cancelled or a refund would be made.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants doesn’t meet.
GROUP TOUR PICK UP LOCATIONS
MOA, Pasay | Shaw, Mandaluyong Centris, Quezon City
Scheduled Group Tour Reminders
*** Meals are not included.
*** Pack light 5-6 kg per person is advised.
***Open for joiners to form a group of 10 participants (smallest group)
***Departure is every Thursday night and returns on Sunday night
***Friday night departure only happens when the following Monday is a holiday
***Different rate applies during Holidays and Peak Season
***Rates depends on the number of participants in a room.
***Rooms are good for 4/5/6/7/8 participants in a room depending on availability
***Children that will occupy a seat will have the same rate as an adult.
***Children below six years old is free of charge [No Guaranteed Seat]
***Room rate is based on standard room category check-in is 2:00pm and check-out is 12:00pm
[Keeping you safe during COVID-19]
✔ Face masks required for travellers in Public Areas
✔ Face masks required for drivers/coordinator/guides in Public Areas
✔ Social distancing enforced throughout the experience.
✔ Transport vehicles will be regularly sanitized during the trip